Phase I/II Study of the CDK4/6 Inhibitor Palbociclib (PD-0332991) in Combination With the MEK Inhibitor PD-0325901 for Patients With KRAS Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer and Other Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; PD 325901 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Results assessing thymidine kinase activity as a predictor of CDK4/6 inhibition, presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 29 Jan 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.