A Clinical Trial to Assess the Impact of Home Monitoring to Decrease the Treatment Burden for Neovascular Macular Degeneration (the LIBERTY Study).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIBERTY
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.