A Multicenter, Dose-Optimized, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of AR11 (Amphetamine Sulfate) in Pediatric Patients (Ages 6-12) With Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in a Laboratory Classroom
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamfetamine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arbor Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.