A Phase 1 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of RTA 408 Lotion in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Omaveloxolone (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ocular inflammation; Ocular pain; Skin disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 22 to 32, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Apr 2014, as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.