Adults with acute myeloid leukaemia or high-risk myelodysplastic syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine/daunorubicin (Primary) ; Ganetespib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AML-19; AML19
- 28 Jan 2016 Accrual to date is 0% as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 28 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2021 to 1 Nov 2021 as per United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to a Celator Pharmaceuticals media release, CPX-351 (VYXEOS) has been selected for participation in this trial.