A Randomized Phase II Study Evaluating the Activity of Bevacizumab in Combination With Carboplatin Plus Paclitaxel in Patients With Previously Untreated Advanced Mucosal Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2016 Interim results (n=94) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.