A randomized, observer blind, multinational phase III study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of BF-200 ALA (Ameluz) in comparison to Metvix in the treatment of non-aggressive basal cell carcinoma (BCC) with photodynamic therapy (PDT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aminolevulinic acid (Primary) ; Methyl aminolevulinate
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biofrontera Bioscience GmbH
- 15 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a Biofrontera AG media release.
- 04 Mar 2016 According to a Biofrontera AG media release, European approval of BF200 ALA for the treatment of basal-cell cancer expected in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- 04 Mar 2016 Full results published in a Biofrontera media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History