A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Multiple Dose, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Safety of BI 655066/ABBV-066 (Risankizumab), an IL-23 p19 Antagonist Monoclonal Antibody, in Patients With Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease, Who Are naive to, or Were Previously Treated With Anti-TNF Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Risankizumab (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2017 Results assesing the efficacy and safety of open-label subcutaneous risankizumab maintenance therapy (n=62) at week 52, presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2017.
- 12 Apr 2017 Results published in the LANCET.
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History