Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, 4-way Crossover, Dose-finding Study, of Eltoprazine Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy in the Treatment of Levodopa-induced Dyskinesia in Patients With Parkinson's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eltoprazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amarantus Bioscience Holdings
- 01 Dec 2017 According to an Elto Pharma media release, the company is redesigning the Phase 2b clinical trial for PD-LID as a result of these market developments.
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 20 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.