A 24 Month Open-label, Multicenter, Phase IIIb Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Lucentis (Ranibizumab 0.5mg) in Diabetic Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Macular Oedema Evaluating a Spaced Out Follow-up After Intensive Loading Phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONSTELLATION
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 10 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Dec 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.