An Open-Label, Multicenter, Multinational Extension Study Of The Long-Term Safety And Pharmacokinetics Of Repeated Biweekly Infusions Of NeoGAA In Patients With Pompe Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GZ 402666 (Primary)
- Indications Glycogen storage disease type II
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms NEO-EXT
- Sponsors Sanofi; Sanofi Genzyme
- 26 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2024 to 1 May 2020.
- 26 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2024 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 19 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Jun 2024 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.