A 24-month, Phase IIIb, Randomized, Double-masked, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of Two Treatment Regimens of 0.5 mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Guided by Functional and/or Anatomical Criteria, in Patients With Neovascular Age-related Macular Degeneration
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Wet age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCTAVE
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 05 Jun 2017 Status changed from discontinued to completed.
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued as early termination-OCT guided therapy for treatment of nAMD became a standard of care. 12 month cutoff date was not reached; planned analyses were not performed
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.