A Phase III Double-blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Multicenter Placebo-controlled Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of Caplacizumab in Patients With Acquired Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Caplacizumab (Primary) ; Caplacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HERCULES
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 12 Dec 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, data from the study has been presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
- 12 Dec 2017 Results published in an Ablynx media release.
- 21 Nov 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, data will be presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History