A Phase 1 Study of HDAC Inhibitor Panobinostat (LBH 589) Administered in Combination With Ipilimumab in Subjects With Unresectable Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panobinostat (Primary) ; Ipilimumab
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 28 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.