Targeted Complex Therapy for Advanced Melanoma and Gynecologic Cancers: Nab-Paclitaxel (Abraxane)/Bevacizumab Complex (AB-Complex)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended due to melanoma cohort - per study design.
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended.