An Open-label Extended Clinical Protocol of Ranibizumab to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy in Rare VEGF Driven Ocular Diseases.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation; Diabetic retinopathy; Neovascular glaucoma; Retinal oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms ECLIPSE
- Sponsors Novartis
- 19 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.