A Phase I Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate The Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK2879552 Given Orally in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2879552 (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 28 Sep 2018.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued because the risk benefit in relapsed refractory SCLC does not favor continuation of the study .
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated