A 12-month, Open-label, Interventional, Multicentre Study to Investigate the Current Criteria Driving Re-treatment With Ranibizumab Upon Relapse in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Choroidal Neovascularization Secondary to Pathologic Myopia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLIMPIC
- Sponsors Novartis
- 15 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.