A Dose Titration Study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome With a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Essentialis
- 15 Sep 2017 According to a Soleno Therapeutics media release, the data were presented at the 10th International Meeting of Pediatric Endocrinology.
- 15 Sep 2017 Results presented in a Soleno Therapeutics media release.
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History