A Dose Titration Study of Diazoxide Choline Controlled-Release Tablet (DCCR) in Patients With Prader-Willi Syndrome With a Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Withdrawal Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Diazoxide (Primary)
- Indications Prader-Willi syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Essentialis
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Sep 2015 Results published in an Essentialis media release.
- 09 Sep 2015 According to an Essentialis media release, first patient has been dosed in the long-term extension study and data from are expected in Q1 of 2016.