Phase I/II trial of NSI 566 for the treatment of motor deficits caused by ischaemic stroke
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NSI 566 (Primary)
- Indications Paralysis; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Neuralstem China
- 27 Jan 2016 According to a Neuralstem media release, preliminary data from the first cohort of patients was presented at the Phacilitate Cell & Gene Therapy World Conference, Washington D.C. The media release also states that dosing of the second cohort has been completed.
- 09 Nov 2015 According to a Neuralstem media release, the phase II portion of this study is expected to commence in 2016.
- 20 Jan 2014 Planned number of patients changed to 118.