A Phase II, Open-label, Study in Subjects With BRAF V600E-Mutated Rare Cancers With Several Histologies to Investigate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of the Combination Therapy of Dabrafenib and Trametinib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Biliary cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours; Germ cell and embryonal neoplasms; Glioma; Hairy cell leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROAR
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=16) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 135 to 225.
- 24 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Aug 2019.