A Proof-of-Concept Clinical Trial of Intratumoral Injection of GLA-SE, a Toll-like Receptor-4 Agonist, in Patients With Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 08 Jun 2016 According to an Immune design media release, the company announced updated results of this trial and the data was presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.