A Proof-of-Concept Clinical Trial of Intratumoral Injection of GLA-SE, a Toll-like Receptor-4 Agonist, in Patients With Merkel Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyranosyl lipid adjuvant (Primary)
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 08 Jun 2016 According to an Immune design media release, the company announced updated results of this trial and the data was presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) annual meeting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of clinical and immunologic effects on the tumor microenvironment presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Apr 2016 Final results of this trial will be presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting 2016, according to an Immune design media release.