A Phase 4/3, Open-label, Single-arm, Multicenter Study To Describe The Safety And Immunogenicity Of 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine In Adults 50 To 65 Years Of Age And In Children 6 To 17 Years Of Age In India
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 15 Jul 2017 Safety and immunogenicity results of PCV13 to support extension of the indication in healthy participants aged 6-17 years (n=200) published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 04 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.