A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Trial of Two Fixed Doses of ZX008 (Fenfluramine Hydrochloride) Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenfluramine (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zogenix
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Zogenix Inc. media release, top-line results from this trial are anticipated in the third quarter of 2017.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Zogenix media release, the company has completed enrollment in the Study 1 of the Phase III program of ZX008 in Dravet syndrome.
- 27 Apr 2017 According to a Zogenix media release, the last patient has been randomized into the treatment period of Study 1.