A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Trial of Two Fixed Doses of ZX008 (Fenfluramine Hydrochloride) Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Therapy in Children and Young Adults With Dravet Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fenfluramine (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Zogenix
- 29 Sep 2017 Top-line results of study 1 (prospective merged analysis of two identical trials ZX008-1501 and ZX008-1502; n=119) published in the Zogenix media release.
- 09 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
- 09 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History