Gevokizumab Treatment for Active Scleritis By IL-1 Inhibition (GATSBY)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gevokizumab (Primary)
- Indications Scleritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GATSBY
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov