A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of OMP-54F28 in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Patients With Previously Untreated Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipafricept (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has put this program on hold. OncoMed has subsequently decided to cease dosing patients in the current ipafricept Phase 1b studies following a recent bone adverse event that occurred in a patient receiving vantictumab plus paclitaxel in the Phase 1b HER2-negative breast cancer trial.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History