A Phase 1b Dose Escalation Study of OMP-54F28 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin in Patients With Recurrent Platinum-Sensitive Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipafricept (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Jun 2017 The trial status is "closed"as per the answer from the investigators (firstname.lastname@example.org, Kathleen-Moore@ouhsc.edu, TENG@stanford.edu, Robert.Burger@uphs.upenn.edu).NCT is reporting it as active not recruiting. Assuming "closed" meaning suspended as per company sponsored MR.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 08 May 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has put this program on hold. OncoMed has subsequently decided to cease dosing patients in the current ipafricept Phase 1b studies following a recent bone adverse event that occurred in a patient receiving vantictumab plus paclitaxel in the Phase 1b HER2-negative breast cancer trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History