TIGER-3: A Phase 3, Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized Study of Oral Rociletinib (CO-1686) Monotherapy Versus Single-agent Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Patients With Mutant EGFR Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) After Failure of at Least 1 Previous EGFR-directed Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) and Platinum-doublet Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rociletinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIGER-3
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 25 Apr 2017 Status has been completed in Spain.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Aug 2017.