A Phase I/II Study of MK-3475 (SCH900475) in Combination With Chemotherapy or Immunotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Gefitinib; Ipilimumab; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-021
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Sep 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, data will be presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer (WCLC).
- 08 Sep 2017 Results published in a Merck AG Media Release.
- 08 Sep 2017 According to a Merck AG media release, five months data from cohort G of this study will be presented at ESMO 2017 Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History