A Phase I/II Study of MK-3475 (SCH900475) in Combination With Chemotherapy or Immunotherapy in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Erlotinib; Gefitinib; Ipilimumab; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-021
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 27 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 18 Oct 2019.
- 27 Oct 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, company has withdrawn its European application for KEYTRUDA (pembrolizumab) in combination with pemetrexed and carboplatin as a first-line treatment for metastatic nonsquamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).The application was based on findings from this trial.
- 18 Oct 2017 Updated results of Cohort-G (data cut off; 31 May, 2017) assessing efficacy and safety, presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History