A Multicenter, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Safety Study of ATX-101 (Deoxycholic Acid Injection) for the Reduction of Localized Subcutaneous Fat in the Submental Area in Subjects With Clinician-Reported Submental Fat Rating Scale (CR SMFRS) Grade 1 or CR-SMFRS Grade 4
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Deoxycholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Subcutaneous fat disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Kythera Biopharmaceuticals
- 03 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.