A Phase I/II, Open Label Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of VM202 in Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatocyte growth factor gene therapy (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors ViroMed
- 09 Feb 2017 According to VM BioPharma media release, clinical safety and tolerability data was published online at the scientific journal, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Frontotemporal Degeneration and will be published in a future print issue of the journal.
- 17 May 2016 According to a ViroMed media release, the US FDA granted fast track designation to VM202 for the potential treatment of ALS. ViroMed expects the publication of data from this trial in H2 2016.
- 22 Jan 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a ViroMed Co. media release.