Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Double-blind Phase I Dose-escalating Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Vaccine Against Human Cytomegalovirus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HB 101 (Primary)
- Indications Cytomegalovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Hookipa Biotech
- 04 May 2017 Results from this trial published in a Hookipa Biotech Media Release.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Hookipa Biotech media release,data from this trial were reviewed by by an independent data and safety monitoring board.
- 04 May 2017 According to a Hookipa Biotech media release, follow-up safety and immunogenicity results through month 12 from this study are expected in November 2017.