A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of Obeticholic Acid in Patients With Moderately Severe Alcoholic Hepatitis (AH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREAT
- 04 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2014 Last checked against Mayo Clinic record.
- 10 Apr 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.