Phase 2, open-label study of ITM-014 in patients with neuroendocrine tumour
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanreotide (Primary)
- Indications Neuroendocrine tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teijin Pharma
- 03 Jul 2017 According to an Ipsen media release, Teijin Pharma has received approval from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare for Ipsen's subcutaneous drug Somatuline (lanreotide) for the treatment of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (GEP NET) the approval was based on results from this and phase III CLARINET trial.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 29 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History