A Phase I Study of BYL719 and Trastuzumab-MCC-DM1 in HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients With Progression on Prior Trastuzumab and Taxane-Based Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpelisib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (data cut off date: 1 Jan, 2017) assessing the maximum tolerated dose, safety, and activity of alpelisib with ado-trastuzumab in patients with in HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 13 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2020.