A Phase 1 Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of Pf-04449913 (Glasdegib), An Oral Hedgehog Inhibitor, Administered As A Single Agent In Japanese Patients With Select Hematologic Malignancies And In Combination With Intensive Chemotherapy, Low-dose Ara-c, Or Azacitidine In Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Or High-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glasdegib (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 02 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 31 Oct 2019.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 24 to 33.