A Phase II, Randomized, Controlled, Double-Blind, Dosage and Adjuvant Justification, Safety and Immunogenicity Trial of Intramuscular Norovirus GI.1/GII.4 Bivalent Virus-Like Particle Vaccine Adjuvanted With or Without Monophosphoryl Lipid A and Aluminum Hydroxide in Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAK 214 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide; Hepatitis A vaccine inactivated; Monophosphoryl lipid A
- Indications Hepatitis A; Norovirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 30 Oct 2016 Results assessing safety and immunogenecity of Norovirus vaccine presented at the IDWeek 2016.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2014 New source identified and integrated, European Clinical Trials Database record.