A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase 2 Study of Nivolumab (BMS-936558) in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) After Failure of Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT) or After Failure of At Least Two Prior Multi-Agent Chemotherapy Regimens in Subjects Who Are Not Candidates for ASCT
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 139
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 2 Jun 2018.
- 19 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 17 Aug 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis of PD-1 inhibitor-related pneumonitis in patients from ten nivolumab trials (n=170) were published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research