To evaluate the efficacy and safety of intensive dose of rosuvastatin, 40 mg/day, initiated early and continued for 12 weeks, in 'very high' risk or 'high' risk patients, according to NCEP ATP III guidelines, in Indian patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ranbaxy Laboratories
- 28 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 25 Jan 2014 New trial record