Open-label, Single-blinded, Observational, Prospective, 24-months, Longitudinal, Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy of Gilenya® on Development of Thalamus Pathology and Cognitive Impairment in Patients With Relapsing Forms of Multiple Sclerosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms GLT
- 01 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 01 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 11 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.