A 12-month, Randomized, Double-masked, Sham-controlled, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of 0.5mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor (VEGF) Driven Choroidal Neovascularization.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MINERVA
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Dec 2016 Results published in the Novartis Media Release.
- 07 Dec 2016 According to a Novartis media release, the European Commission approved Lucentis to treat patients for visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularization (CNV) associated with causes other than neovascular age-related macular degeneration (nAMD) or secondary to pathologic myopia (PM) based on data from this study.
- 02 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.