A Multicenter, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Phase 3 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Oral BPS-314d-MR added-on to Treprostinil, Inhaled (Tyvaso) in Subjects With Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Beraprost (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEAT
- Sponsors Lung Biotechnology
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2018 to 1 Aug 2018.