Uncontrolled Lower Respiratory Symptoms in the World Trade Center Survivor Program
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory tract disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 30 Mar 2016 Dosage of the Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate is changed from 50/500 µg/day to 21/230 µg/day as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.