BRF117277: A Phase II, Open-Label, Multicentre Study of Dabrafenib Plus Trametinib in Subjects With BRAF Mutation-Positive Melanoma That Has Metastasized to the Brain
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Brain metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COMBI-MB
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 20 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2019 to 15 Aug 2019.
- 06 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Intracranial response (IR) rate) has been met as per the results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (Data cut off 28 Nov 2016), presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology