Obeticholic Acid Treatment in Patients With Bile Acid Diarrhoea: an Open-label, Pilot Study of Mechanisms, Safety and Symptom Response.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Obeticholic acid (Primary)
- Indications Crohn's disease; Diarrhoea; Primary bile acid malabsorption
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms OBADIAH; OBADIAH1
- 06 May 2014 The new OBADIAH trial results were presented at Digestive Disease Week 2014 in Chicago, according to Intercept Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 28 Jan 2014 New trial record
- 09 Jan 2014 Initial results were published in the Intercept Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History