An Open-Label Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Study of a Single Dose of IDN-6556 in Subjects With Severe Renal Impairment and in Matched Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Emricasan (Primary)
- Indications Alcoholic hepatitis; Hepatic fibrosis; Liver failure; Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Conatus Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Apr 2015 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are being presented at The International Liver Congress 2015, the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL).
- 11 Mar 2015 According to a Conatus Pharmaceuticals media release, aggregate top-line results from this and two other phase I and phase IIb trials (n=73) in five distinct organ impairment patient populations were released in Jan 2015.
- 18 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History