An Open-label, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Safety and Effects of Autologous Adipose-Derived Stromal Cells Delivered Intravenously in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adipose-derived autologous stem cell therapy Bioheart (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors U.S. Stem Cell
- 15 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 28 Apr 2015 According to the the ClinicalTrial record, planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 28 Apr 2015 According to the the ClinicalTrial record, planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.