A Randomized, Open Label, Parallel-Group Study to Estimate Bioavailability and to Assess the Pharmacokinetic Profile, Safety and Tolerability of GSK933776 Administered by Subcutaneous or Intramuscular Injection Relative to Intravenous Administration to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 933776 (Primary) ; GSK 933776 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dry age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.