A Two-part Phase 1/2a, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate the Tolerability and Preliminary Antitumour Activity of OPB-111001 in Patients With Advanced Cancers That Are Poorly Responsive to Standard Anticancer Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs OPB 111001 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Cervical cancer; Endometrial cancer; Ovarian cancer; Prostate cancer; Salivary gland cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development & Commercialization
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Oct 2015 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.